ACCEPTANCE: This legal document regulates the business relation between Socmediamarket (following denotes as “Us”, “The Company”, “Socmediamarket”, “We”) and the customer (“You”, “Customer”, “Client”). Please, carefully read this legal document which represents a legal set of clauses that you must read and accept before using or purchasing any service through our domain https://socmediamarket.com/ (following as “The Website”, “The Site”).
1. Price: Any services has its internal specified price expressed in the website. Each price may vary from time to time, at our sole discretion and decision.
2. Warranty. Socmediamarket does not warrant the number of sales per visitor that the Customer will make or the traffic or number of visitors that will visit Customer’s specified website. Socmediamarket expressly disclaims and excludes all express and implied representations and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise. The Parties agree that, except as may be expressly provided in this Agreement, neither has made or makes to the other any representations or warranties respecting the compensation that the other may expect to earn or receive pursuant to this Agreement, or otherwise. Search engine optimization inherently runs risks of algorithmic changes or manual optimization actions by search engines. Socmediamarket offers no guarantee or warranty of present or future placement, improvement or in any specific search engine.
3. Liability. Socmediamarket’s liability for default or breach, including breach of any guarantee or warranty expressed within this Service Agreement, shall be limited to the lesser of (i) the amount actually paid to Socmediamarket by Customer under this Service Agreement or (ii) ten thousand dollars. Socmediamarket is not responsible for loss of income or projected loss of income for any reason, including, but not limited to, server failure, traffic variation, shipping cost variations (if applicable in the future, nowadays we provide only digital services), website unavailability, order decreases, search engine algorithm changes, manual optimization actions by search engines, keyword position decreases, data corruption, or data loss. Customer is responsible for, and Socmediamarket has no liability for, the content, products, services, trademarks and other aspects of the website that are related to Customer’s business, industry, and competitors.
4. Cancellation. Given the nature of our services and products, we do not permit any cancellation. Any customer, before purchasing selected services, should properly read and understand what he/she is purchasing.
5. Payment of fees. Payments must be made promptly. Down payments are required to begin your project and ongoing services payment terms are due upon receipt. Socmediamarket also reserves the right to remove web pages and created work from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In case collection proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process.
6. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Lithuania.
7. Non-solicitation. During the term of the Agreement with Socmediamarket and for a period of five (5) month after the Termination Date of all Agreements with Socmediamarket, Client will not directly or indirectly solicit, induce or attempt to induce any current employee, former employee, or vendor of Socmediamarket to terminate his or her employment or services with Socmediamarket or to perform any work or services for Client or any of Client’s customers, vendors, or affiliated companies.
8. Non-disparagement. During the term of this Agreement and for a period of three (3) month after the Termination Date of all Agreements with Socmediamarket, Client agrees to take no action which is intended, or would reasonably be expected, to harm SocmediaMarket or its reputation or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavorable publicity to SocmediaMarket.
9. Future Services. Future services performed for the Client as either hourly or quoted services will utilize all provisions of this Agreement unless a new Agreement is established. Socmediamarket agrees to continue to update and adjust search optimization services and plans in continued ongoing efforts to keep your website ranking as high as possible.
10. Modification. Socmediamarket may make changes to services, products, and these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Your access or continued use of Socmediamarket’s services and products subsequent to such a change will signify your assent to be bound by such changes. Client is responsible for periodically reviewing this website to review the current Terms and Conditions.
11. Assignment. Client may not assign any Agreement or its rights and obligations under any Agreement or Terms and Conditions.
12. Severability. The parties have attempted to limit the non-compete provision so that it applies only to the extent necessary to protect legitimate business and property interests. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
13. Injunction. It is agreed that if Client violates the terms of this Agreement irreparable harm will occur, and money damages will be insufficient to compensate SocmediaMarket. Therefore, Socmediamarket will be entitled to seek injunctive relief (i.e., a court order that requires Client to comply with any and all Agreements and these Terms and Conditions) to enforce the terms of the Agreement and these Terms and Conditions. The prevailing party shall have the right to collect from the other party its reasonable costs and necessary disbursements and attorneys’ fees incurred in enforcing all Agreements and Terms and Conditions.
14. No Waiver of Rights. If one Party breaches these Terms and Conditions, then the failure of the other Party to enforce any rights under these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of any such rights. The rights and remedies of the parties, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, are not exclusive and are in addition to any other rights and remedies provided by law.
15. Refund Policy. Given the specific nature of our services and goods, a selected list of digital social media optimizations and facilities, we do not provide a refund under any circumstances or events if the order is already started or delivered. We can only give you a refund if We suggest and advise any customer to properly and carefully read any service detail before its purchasing.
Additionally, following clauses will apply regarding a potential refund action:
– If the customer purchases a package for a locked/banned social media profile, she/he is welcome to contact us to receive a refund,
– If the customer performs a mistake inserting the details of the social media profile, she/he is not eligible of any type of refund,
– If the customer doesn’t receive the service within 48 regular hours from the purchasing instant of time, she/he is eligible of refund,
– We guarantee a warranty period of 24 hours. During the “warranty window”, the customer is eligible of refund action,
– If the customer is performing multiple orders / purchasing of services from other websites, we will not provide any sort of refund action.
16. Authorization. By electronically signing, or physically signing, an Agreement, the Customer attests that she/he has read, understand, and agree to these Terms and Conditions.